Looking for advice - Auditing zones on a set of name servers

Jonathon Exley Jonathon.Exley at kordia.co.nz
Thu Mar 22 20:57:43 UTC 2012

You could try ValiDNS (http://www.validns.net) which I am told does this sort of thing.

Jonathon

This email and attachments: are confidential; may be protected by privilege and copyright; if received in error may not be used, copied, or kept; are not guaranteed to be virus-free; may not express the views of Kordia(R); do not designate an information system; and do not give rise to any liability for Kordia(R).