About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance.

Sherwin Ang sherwin.ang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:10:19 UTC 2012

I am currently running ASR1006 with ESP20 with 12 full routes and
routing around 12gig of traffic with no issues.

i guess it would depend on the size of traffic that you will be
putting in at day 1 and for the next 3-5 years to protect your
investment.  You can also have the ESP40 if you need more backplane
capacity.

-Sherwin