Anyone have experience with Adconion Direct?

ML ml at kenweb.org
Fri Mar 16 18:46:29 UTC 2012

On 03/16/2012 05:51 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> If a company has a ROKSO record, you don't want to host them.  And spamhaus
> IS responsive.
>
> Yes they don't take spam reports from people - they got their own traps.
> They ARE responsive to requests for removal where the request checks out
> and meets their criteria.
>
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Mark Keymer<mark at viviotech.net>  wrote:
>

>> Also along the lines of spammers and or similar activities is there a good
>> resource for looking up people/companies that might be not so legit? I know
>> of the ROKSO that spamhaus has but from what I have seen it is hard to even
>> report spammer to them and wasn't sure how active that was getting updated
>> these days.

I'll be honest and maybe I'm blowing off some steam but I didn't find
them responsive the last few times I tried to contact them.  I wasn't
even trying to get my IPs off one their lists.

While working for a previous employer I found out we had a customer that
was just a d/b/a for a known ROKSO offender.  I tried to give as much
info as I could so Spamhaus could get their name out there and poison
their reputation better than we could. All I ever got was maybe a reply
once and then nothing. After the second time of no action I figured they
didn't care. And the ROKSO info is still out of date.

</rant>