nfsen and protocol analysing plugin

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:14:55 UTC 2012

Its a port tracker and traffic analyser, the plugin I want can gather
valuable data from netflow.
For example "GTalk" is on port 80 and this plugin can not detect it ;)
Thanks

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Justin M. Streiner <streiner at cluebyfour.org

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90