Anyone have experience with Adconion Direct?

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:51:03 UTC 2012

If a company has a ROKSO record, you don't want to host them.  And spamhaus
IS responsive.

Yes they don't take spam reports from people - they got their own traps.
They ARE responsive to requests for removal where the request checks out
and meets their criteria.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)