BellSouth (att?) with a clue in Raleigh, NC

Kenneth M. Chipps Ph.D. chipps at chipps.com
Sun Mar 11 02:53:05 UTC 2012

Generally speaking these services are available anywhere AT&T has wires:

Analog
ISDN
T1

due to these being the old tariffed services. If you call about ISDN, they
will likely say, huh what is that? The easiest way to get T1 in service is
to use a reseller. They will be deal with the ILEC for you. The cost will
also be lower. This is what I did when I needed a T1 to the house out here
in the country. I am 34,000 wire feet from the central office. My options
were those above. I cycled through each one as I needed more and more speed.

Kenneth M. Chipps Ph.D.