filtering /48 is going to be necessary

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Sat Mar 10 22:56:14 UTC 2012

and anyway, the average visit to facebook is still more data than the
entire ipv6 route table at the moment.

we might also want to speed up bgp handling by routers a bit in the
future, as some are DAMN SLOW in processing a few hundred thousand sets of
data... (no people, it's NOT acceptable when a 200k box takes more than a
few milliseconds to process whats basically just a few megabytes of data
coming in over 10ge pipes and put it into a route table in ram ;)

time to put all those suppliers a pepper in their **** and simply stop
buying their stuff if they keep selling obsolete junk.

end-to-end PI is the way to go.

--
Greetings,

Sven Olaf Kamphuis,
CB3ROB LLTC.
Address: C/O German Embassy of the Republic CyberBunker
          Koloniestrasse 34
          D-13359                   Registration:    #8 CBTR
          GERMANIA                  Phone:           +31/(0)87-8747479
          Das Gross Deutsche Reich
RIPE:    CBSK1-RIPE                e-Mail:          sven at cb3rob.net

http://www.facebook.com/cb3rob

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or