filtering /48 is going to be necessary

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Sat Mar 10 22:50:35 UTC 2012

we also should have expanded the ASN to minimum 64 bits at the time it was
expanded to 32 bit for exactly the same reason btw.

there -are- some technical reasons why /64's would be practical as
"end-site" stuff, and if we want to be able to make all those end site
networks independant, we'd need 64 bit asn's to go along with that.

but main thing: just get enough ram in your stuff, and stop imposing
stupid limitations. (not my problem if your routers keep reloading the
table or rebooting themselves because they're from 1993 ffs ;)

you did buy a new iphone i bet.. why no modern routers.