Concern about gTLD servers in India

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:05:48 UTC 2012

Sure, if you can find a datacenter that's capable of handling all the
traffic, and has staff who are able to provide efficient remote hands for
huge racks of extremely powerful servers .. and are possibly also open to
cross subsidizing the costs that GTLD operators will incur to host
instances of their servers in India .. etc etc.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)