Questions about anycasting setup

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sat Mar 10 06:16:25 UTC 2012

Thanks for guidance everyone!

Appreciate it.

And yes, I can see another thread running on discussion about /48 - I am
listening silently about it.

Multiple AS doing anycasting was little concern for me, but now seems good
since I can see everyone's suggestion to use single own ASN for anycasting.

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com

Twitter: @anurag_bhatia <https://twitter.com/#!/anurag_bhatia>