AT&T home DSL IPv6 configuration?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Mar 10 02:40:04 UTC 2012

I have some friends and family in various places that have AT&T DSL.  At
least one has been upgraded to IPv6 support (I connected my notebook to
his wireless router and was suprised to see I logged into my server over
IPv6).  As they tend to ask me for help now and then, I was trying to
see how AT&T configured IPv6 for their residential DSL customers, but I
can't find anything on their site.  They only talk about the routers
they sell, and if you don't have one of those, they link to their store
to buy one.

Can anybody tell me how they are configuring their IPv6 setup?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>