IPv6 routing table incomplete!

ML ml at kenweb.org
Fri Mar 9 20:22:56 UTC 2012

Not so shocking for people on this list..However after playing around
with a single-homed v6 connection to Cogent I was a little surprised to
not be missing just HE routes.

Apparently Google and Cogent aren't playing nice as I've been unable to
reach a number of Google's AAAAs for ipv6.google.com a quick check for
paths with _15169_ came up empty.

I figured Cogent and Google would be playing nice by now but apparently
there is still a rift between these two from May of last year.  At least
it appears that is when people started noticing weirdness.

Has anyone been documenting who has holes in their BGP tables and to
where?

P.S

Also don't seen OCCAID from Cogent...maybe Cogent doesn't like tunnel
brokers??