Request to lease IP space, or things that make you want to go hmmmmm..

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Mar 9 00:56:00 UTC 2012

--- ml-nanog090304q at elcsplace.com wrote:
From: Ted Cooper <ml-nanog090304q at elcsplace.com>

On 09/03/12 09:40, Matthew Huff wrote:
> Just got an email today to our account associated with our legacy
> ARIN address space. A firm "Precision Management of Texas" is
> interested in subleasing some of our IP space for "on-demand
> solutions for brand marketers and website promotion chiefly through
> email marketing".

"We'd like to use your IP address reputation to bypass spam filters by
spreading our footprint out as much as possible and spam a few million
people into the ground because we've ruined the reputation of every
other IP address we've ever used.

What Ted said.  This is a dead giveaway:

"on-demand solutions for brand marketers and website promotion chiefly
through email marketing".

There is no info regarding that company on search engines, either.
That raises it to another level of suspicion.  Don't help them.  It
sure would be nice to get names and look up who they really are,
though...  >;-)

And, no I have not gotten one.

scott