did AS174 and AS4134 de-peer?

John van Oppen jvanoppen at spectrumnet.us
Wed Mar 7 07:23:04 UTC 2012

All -

I was noticing that it appears from our Seattle-based full route feed from cogent that they may have de-peered AS4134 (or vise-versa)...   anyone know anything about this?    We noticed this recently in a shift of traffic away from cogent for traffic to and from china telecom...   Now cogent's path is _174_1239_4134_.

In any case, was just wondering if anyone had noticed this.   AS4134 is one that often generates NOC calls on our end due to their often saturated peers to any number of other upstreams and the cogent route had been remarkably uncongested previously so it is sad to see it disappear.

Thanks,
John @ AS11404.