Fwd: VLAN Troubles

Jason Baugher jason at thebaughers.com
Tue Mar 6 18:00:52 UTC 2012

There's Heaven, where IT has an unlimited budget and management
understands the reasoning you state below.

And there's reality, where IT is a cost center, has to beg for every
penny spent, and often times has to make do with what they have.

Besides, how much fun would it be if everything was clear-cut and easy?

Jason