Spread Spectrum IP Addressing - SOURCE Address Field ROTATED|shifted? Left 2 Bits

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:39:55 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf at dessus.com> wrote:
> Is it April already?  I though April Fools Day wasn't until next month.
> I did, I did.  I did see a snake-oil salesman!

It sounds like the "IPv3" / "IPv8"  guy crawled back out of the woodwork.

Yeah, April fools is next month,  but that's for actual pranks/jokes;
I suspect the poster
is actually serious,  however misguided;   April fools is just one day
-- misguided folks
make nonsensical suggestions ~365.24219 days a year (on average).

--
-JH