which one a Technical Support or Help Desk

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Sat Mar 3 17:07:50 UTC 2012

Funny u mentioned Charter,  had to call in a support ticket to them this
morning. ( Cable down, due to yesterday's nasty storms).

Having no accent is always preferred, but not possible.
And as to Automated service...  we see two kinds of folks...
Ones who have a preference for self service, and another who wants human
contact.

I was actually impressed with the Charter Customer Service Phone front
end. It recognized me by my Caller ID phone number, It was clean, crisp,
and voice recognition was pretty good and it immediately told me that
there was an outage in my area, and they are working on fixing it, plus
it offered to call me back once the problem is resolved.  After it gave
me the info, I asked to speak to a Support Rep, and it transferred me to
them.

So far this is one the best Customer Service Phone system front end I
have come across in a long time.

Yes, humans are preferred, but if I can have the system give me updates
quickly, vs. having to hold for 20 or 30 min for a human to give me the
same info... I prefer the machine....

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom