which one a Technical Support or Help Desk

Tarig Adam tariq198487 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:46:13 UTC 2012

I am working for a new Small ISP and we are trying to establish a
center for receiving technical calls and inquires from customers and
the technicians in this center may do some basics troubleshooting.

What is the suitable title for this center and what we should call
this people who do this job? Technical Support, Helpdesk, or Call
Center. does each term has a specific meaning?
And is there any standard structure of this center? And what is the
relation of this people with other network/software Engineers?

Thanks in advance.

--
Tarig Adam