FYI Netflix is down

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Jun 30 20:13:28 UTC 2012

The interesting thing to me is the us population by time zone. If amazon has 70% of servers in the eastern time zone it makes some sense.

Mountain + pacific is smaller than central, which is a bit more than half eastern. These stats are older but a good rough gauge:

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714986

Jared Mauch