DNS poisoning at Google?

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Wed Jun 27 05:26:27 UTC 2012

Thank you for that helpful instruction!

curl doesn't work because our webserver is firewalled against outbound traffic. The telnet to port 80 showed me the problem. I also didn't understand when output was placed at the end of the command line, instead of starting on the next line...that looked like something I was supposed to type.

matthew black
information technology services
california state university, long beac