DNS poisoning at Google?

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Wed Jun 27 05:02:49 UTC 2012

Q:have you consulted the logs?

Seriously? Our servers have multiple log files due to multiple virtual hosts. Our primary domain log file on just one server has over 600,000 records x 3 servers.

Probably over 100,000 304 redirects in our logs.

couchtarts.com does not appear in our log files.

matthew black
information technology services
california state university, long beach