strat-1 gps

Nikos Mouat nikm at cyberflunk.com
Wed Jun 27 03:50:37 UTC 2012

I would definitely second this - I have one of these from ages ago and it
runs great, and the CDMA sourced data means just throwing an antenna at
the top of the cabinet in the datacenter vs running antenna cabling onto
the roof for a GPS antenna. I believe I got mine on the secondary market
for a fraction of the cost you mentioned Randy.

I did have an issue in 2004 with a Verizon base station having a leap
second setting off or something like that, but after reporting it to
EndRun they contacted Verizon and had them update it and I don't think
I've touched it since.

Nikos