How to fix authentication (was LinkedIn)

Kyle Creyts kyle.creyts at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 05:02:25 UTC 2012

I would suggest that multiple models be pursued (since each appears to have
a champion) and that the market/drafting process will resolve the issue of
which is better (which is okay by me:  widespread adoption of any of the
proposed models would advance the state of the norm; progress beats the
snot out of stagnation in my book)

My earlier replies were reprehensible. This is not a thread that should
just be laughed off. Real progress may be occurring here, and at the least,
good knowledge and discussion is accumulating in a way which may serve as a
resource for the curious or concerned.