SIXSS not working?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Thu Jun 21 06:38:51 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-20 23:23, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> At 19:25 20/06/2012 -0400, Kyle Creyts wrote:
>
> Until such time that Sixxs responds as to what happened, it will all be
> conjecture.
>
> -Hank
>
>> http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2012-1820 possibly
>> related?

I pointed to the status page for a reason, the sessions are up for a
much longer time than that.

But yes, we are fully aware that the quagga and the rest of GRH needs to
be swapped out with a better bgpd etc, something with time etc though.

Greets,
 Jeroen

(still wondering why this is on NANOG, but ala, seems it is important
enough to discuss here which is cool though ;)