IPv6 Lo. for 6PE/6VPE

adam vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Fri Jun 15 11:29:57 UTC 2012

Right the ::FFFF::<ipv4-addr> sounds familiar
I guess there was also an option that the P router would just label switch
the packet towards the exit PE and the PE would than originate the ICMP back
to source
Or you can turn off TTL propagation across the core -so the ICMP could only
time out at the PEs

adam