CBT Nuggets streaming account

STARNES, CURTIS Curtis.Starnes at granburyisd.org
Tue Jun 12 12:23:22 UTC 2012

Yea, I know.
The one aspect of the whole thing is memorizing a brain dump is one thing; troubleshooting and fixing the problem with a supervisor screaming down your neck is another.
Without the hands on experience, the "memorizing" of the brain dumps will show up real fast in a NOC!

I was asked one time how long it took to learn networking, simple answer:
How it is supposed to work, not very long; what can go wrong and how to troubleshoot and correct the issue(s), a whole lot longer.

Curtis