CBT Nuggets streaming account

Jonathan Rogers quantumfoam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:01:48 UTC 2012

I would say part of the argument is old-fashioned (if you ain't touching
it, you're not really learning), but there are other issues as well...such
as where you get a legitimate copy of IOS to load into GNS3.

Ultimately my personal feeling is that it is not an accurate representation
of the real world. Cisco's official academy sim is much easier to use if
you need a sim. Unfortunately, it is not easily acquired.

--jono