CBT Nuggets streaming account

STARNES, CURTIS Curtis.Starnes at granburyisd.org
Mon Jun 11 21:15:55 UTC 2012

There is a reason Cisco certs are not considered "Paper Mill Certs" and that you have to recertify every few years to keep up with new equipment and technologies.
That is what our community DOESN'T need, Cisco certs that are looked upon like lot of the other manufacturer certification courses.

Do the CBTNuggets route and try a hands on exam and see how far it will get you.

Curtis