CBT Nuggets streaming account

Jonathan Rogers quantumfoam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:05:59 UTC 2012

GNS3 is completely insufficient for CCNP-level training and labs. You will
need actual equipment. Fortunately, it has gotten a lot cheaper over the
past few years and you don't need the latest and greatest. Check out
Wendell Odom's website for tips.

Also we have a CBTNuggets account at my company and I was unimpressed with
their Cisco coverage, but that may be a matter of taste.

Just my $0.02...as a CCNA working towards MY CCNP.

--jono