EBAY and AMAZON

Brandt, Ralph ralph.brandt at pateam.com
Mon Jun 11 17:27:58 UTC 2012

I have received bogus emails from both of the above on Friday.

These look like I bought something that in both cases I did not buy.
The EBAY was a golf club for $887 and the Amazon was a novel for $82,
far more than I would have spent on either.

I think I looked at the novel on Amazon and I remember the golf club
came up on a search with something else on Ebay.

How this information could get to someone spoofing is a little
disconcerting.

I have changed EBAY and Paypal Passwords as instructed.

Ralph Brandt
Communications Engineer
HP Enterprise Services
Telephone +1 717.506.0802