Password Safes

JC Dill jcdill.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 02:47:59 UTC 2012

On 08/06/12 2:01 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> the Android client lets me pull up passwords on my phone when I'm on one of the systems that doesn't have a native 1Password client, or when I am on the road.

Does the Android client know how to automagically login to 100001
different Android Apps with your 1Password saved passwords?
Does the iDevice client know how to automagically login to 10000001
different Apple Apps with your 1Password-saved passwords?

Because if it doesn't do this automagically, it's not going to work for
most people.

jc