Dear Linkedin,

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Jun 9 20:43:20 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Barry Shein" <bzs at world.std.com>

> A friend would print in block letters in the sig area of his credit
> cards "ASK FOR PHOTO ID". He said that almost always cashiers et al
> would give a cursory glance like they were checking his signature and
> say thank you and hand him back his card.

This seems like an altogether excellent time to haul out *this* old
chestnut:

  http://www.zug.com/pranks/credit/

FWIW, My cards have always said SEE ID, and I get about a 40% or so hit
rate on that.  It's been odd recently, cause I sometimes forget, and the
privacy reflex kicks in and makes me want to say "Why??"  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra