LinkedIn password database compromised

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Jun 7 15:39:51 UTC 2012

True,

Back in 1998-1999 timeline, there was an ongoing project to have the US
Postal service issue X.509 certificates at a nominal fee. The fact that even
the most rural areas have access to a post office made a lot of sense. After
the 2000 election, the project was cancelled because "private business" can
handle it better.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039