ATT DSL IPv6

Grant Ridder shortdudey123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:46:26 UTC 2012

After talking with someone else, i am guessing that your Toredo statement
is correct.  However, i don't know why that would have stopped working as
it works fine when i am at school on  TWTC circuit.  I do not have a Cisco
gateway however, i have been looking into switching to one that i have
laying around.

Thanks,
Grant