test-ipv6.com / omgipv6day.com down

Jason Fesler jfesler at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jun 4 15:13:17 UTC 2012

On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:09 AM, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> You got a bunch of mirrors for it right? Should not be to tricky to get someone to let their act as the real thing for a bit.

I've got redirects up now to spread the load across VMs.   For the next couple of days, I don't expect a single VM to handle the load.

Thanks to all who've sent me a response; and thanks to Host Virtual and to Network Design GmbH, for taking the immediate load.

Once we're stable, and I get my *official* day job requirements met for World IPV6 Launch, I"ll come back to getting the original gear replaced.  I've got a couple hardware offers in (Alex, Mark, thank you), and this might just be the reason to flat out refresh the hardware if ixSystems has something suitable already built.

-jason