Comcast Paid Peer Pricing

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Sun Jun 3 09:33:53 UTC 2012

On Sun, 3 Jun 2012, Nabil Sharma wrote:

> I am not allowed to sign NDA, can someone please send me sample pricing
> in private mail?

I didn't see any requirement to sign an NDA for their dedicated
non-transit product, which is essentially what you were asking for.  If
you want to do SFI (assuming your network meets Comcast's criteria for
SFI), then there would be an NDA.

jms

>>> http://www.comcast.com/dedicatedinternet/?SCRedirect=true