HE Fremont IPv6 tunnel

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Mon Jul 23 07:33:48 UTC 2012

Jeroen van Aart wrote:
> I am curious, since I have pretty much confirmed the problem is on my
> side, why would a move of an IPv6 tunnel from one server to another

A helpful person pointed me in the right direction. Multiple times I
checked the /etc/network/interfaces file and didn't spot it. But I had
forgotten to remove the gateway for the internal interface... after
switching IPs and enabling the external interface.

Stupid mistake, and obviously it sort of works, but not well.

Thanks,
Jeroen

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 5.1