HE Fremont IPv6 tunnel

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Sun Jul 22 07:40:02 UTC 2012

Recently I migrated the server that's running an HE IPv6 tunnel to one
of the Fremont endpoints and now the tunnel is going down for a few
minutes every couple of hours or so. I haven't been able yet to find a
reason for this. I made sure the old server is not running any IPv6
related things anymore (such as radvd).

I am curious if anyone knows if the Fremont endpoints are experiencing
some problems? I have barely ever noticed any problems with the IPv6
tunnels so I am pretty sure it's not on HE's side, but I wanted to make
sure.

Thanks,
Jeroen

--