Attack on UDP 101

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 18:41:05 UTC 2012

Dear Stefan,
I have an 7206VXR Router with this design:

int gig 0/1: directly connected to 3750 switch (uplink to internet)
int gig 0/2: vlan termination from PSTN centers
int virtual-template1: xdsl users

Its about 4 days that I see near 300Mpbs outbound traffic in int gig0/1
that there is no such a traffic in none of routers interface, but the same
traffic is seen in 3750 peer interface.
I try to run monitor session on 3750 and monitor port traffic which I see
that packet is generating from a user and its in a loop between 3750 and
7206.
When I disconnect that user, I see that that packet is in loop again,
because of that I am sure its making a loop but I do not know the reseaon
is that packets or not.

Thanks