The Cidr Report

HUGE NOG hugenog at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:44:35 UTC 2012

"Ugh..." I mumbled, sitting at my desk, tugging at my shirt and pants which were uncomfortably tight on me. I remember buying this shirt last week, and it was already small. It bothered me that on one of the few days I actually had to be in the office, I was already bigger.

It didn't help that all the women in the office were constantly flirting with me, testing my loyalties to my wife. This office had an unusually high number of female workers, especially in a field like mine, which only 15% of females actually wanted to be in. Yet, 70% of the employees were female. Young, attractive females. Young, attractive females that all wanted me. I gave as many of them the cold shoulder as I could. That was, until Linda popped her head around the corner.

"Hi, Tim. haven't seen you in a while." She said.

I had met Linda in college, but we stayed platonic friends. Based on our positions at work, we ended up having lots of work together. This was a bit tough, because Linda is...well...very hot. There was always random flirting, and I've gotten a few drunk phone calls of her propositioning me for sex. But my ever growing body made her more bold, and my ever growing sexual appetite wore away at my will power. "Oh, Hey Linda. What's going on."

Linda was good at keeping me at a distance though. An office fling could ruin her career if people found out about it. But today was different. I had grown significantly. She was extremely sexy, too. She had a thin and lean body. She had the body of a super model, standing at 5'11". Her breasts were big for her body, a 32C. She had long, flowing dark brown hair, that went down to her mid back. Her eyes were grey, sitting very well on her beautiful face. Linda could get whatever she wanted with her looks. She had too much integrity to use her looks to get ahead, though. She was in her position on merit alone, even though no one else believed it. "Not much. You're looking good. I see the gym has been kind to you." She said, with a smile.

"Uh...Yeah." I said, not wanting to give her any wrong signs. I tried to avoid eye contact...but she is gorgeous. I would attempt to steal glances at her, and she caught me every time.

"You look taller, too. Did you get taller? Aren't you too old to still be getting taller?" She asked, trying her best to get a conversation going with me.

"I don't think gyms make people taller." I said.

She laughed. I wasn't trying to be funny, she was flirting. "Well, I know how stressful things get around here. Everyone needs someway to blow off steam. You go to the gym, and I...well..." She fixed her posture a bit, and stuck her chest out slightly. "...have other things." She put her hand on my shoulder.

I paused, and tried not to move. There is something more to this. Even being this much bigger shouldn't attract women like this...right? Her touch, even though the shirt, got my heart racing. it didn't help that my flaccid penis and testicles were so big in my tight pants, that they already showed, creating what Linda could've misinterpreted as an erection. Well...misinterpreted for now. "Uh...Linda." I said, putting up my hand with the wedding ring. "I'm married." I said.

"So? That doesn't mean we can't have fun. What is this, some Muslim country." She said, and smirked.

That didn't sound much like Linda. She was usually very sensitive to other cultures. Especially with the news lately, Muslim-jokes were a sensitive topic for her. "I thought you said they were only that way because of exploitation and..."

"Tim, it was a joke." She said, rubbing my shoulder softly. I know I could've ended this by just removing her hand. But I didn't.

She was hard to resist. In all the time I've known Amanda, I've never met a girl I ever considered more beautiful than her. I considered myself lucky that I found no girl more attractive than Amanda. Except for Linda, who had the face that only corny legends spoke of. "Linda...please..." I said, trying to keep my eyes on my computer. She was behind me, to my left, standing over me.

She leaned her head forward a bit. "Tim, only one time. We've known each other for a long time. Don't you think it's unfair that we never got to have sex?" She said. She leaned forward, and a button popped off her blouse, which landed right on my keyboard. This confused me a bit, considering her blouse didn't look tight a few moments ago.

I glanced back and up at her, and almost gasped at the sight. Her breasts looked massive. I closed my eyes quickly, and looked back at my computer screen. "Linda, please go." I said, feeling my pants grow tighter in my crotch, as my penis slowly began to erect.

Linda smirked, and rebuttoned her shirt, with the button that was still sitting on my keyboard. I looked back up at her, and her breasts were back to normal. She slowly left my cubical, trying her best to look sexy as she did so while giving a small, sexy sigh. I looked on my desk, where I swore the button had flung to, and it wasn't there. My penis, continued it's path to erection. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, ignoring the girls who acted like they had something important to tell me.

I got to the bathroom, and splashed my face with water. I quickly undid my pants, and my penis jumped out. I took a few deep breaths, and my penis stopped getting hard, but stayed in a semi-erect state. I took out my phone, and called Amanda.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Amanda, I gotta come home. Every girl here is trying to have sex with me, I can't handle this." I said, panicked.

"Tim, calm down, it's okay." She said. Her voice soothed me a bit. "If it's really that hard to resist, just go ahead."

"Go ahead? Are you telling me to have sex with these girls?" I said, annoyed.

"Tim, you've become perfect. Whatever it is about you, I would be a bitch to keep to myself." She said.

"Amanda, this girl is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I've resisted her our whole marriage. I can't believe you are telling me to just have sex with her. I won't." I was pissed. I needed Amanda's help to get through this, and her sudden sexual open mindedness was not something I wanted to deal with now.

"Really? She's been coming onto you the whole time we've been married?" She asked.

"Yes."

"That's hilarious. I feel bad for her. Just have sex with her Tim. She earned it." She said. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"Amanda..."

"Tim. I'm busy. Unless this is an actual emergency, I'm going to hang up. I have to finish this paper. If you want to have sex with her, go ahead. Honestly, I don't care. I want her to know what I get every night. So just relax, and do whatever you want. Bye." She said happily, and hung up.

I was really annoyed at this point. I put my phone back in my pocket, and did my best to stuff my semi back into my pants. It wouldn't go in pointed down comfortably, and if I pointed it upward, it would just come out of my pants. I pointed it sideways, and it wrapped around my leg to the side. I stepped back and looked in the mirror. It was extremely obvious that it was my penis reaching sideways. I took a deep breath, having no other choice but to get back to work. I opened the door, and there Linda was. She looked more curvy. Her hips were widen, her breasts were larger, She was taller. Her stomach was exposed, her blouse unable to be tucked in because of her sudden burst in size. My heart was racing, as I tried to rationalize this.