Netsol AAAA glue

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jul 13 12:52:27 UTC 2012

On Jul 13, 2012, at 8:43 AM, Brandon Applegate wrote:

> So I sent an email over a week ago to ipv6req at networksolutions.com - and since I've only recieved the auto reply.
>
> A year or so ago I did this and got very quick turnaround, but now just dead air (sent another email yesterday).
>
> Wanted to see if others had the same results (recently) and any advice before I call into phone tree hell.  Thanks.

As long as you're not 1 year into a 10 year renewal, you may want to consider just moving your domains to another registrar such as opensrs.  Drawback of using OpenSRS is they don't do DS records for dnssec, if that's a requirement as well, I believe Dyn has a good service for this (or so I read in the OpenSRS forums).

- Jared