Any advantage of announcing IPv6/64s Or purely misconfiguration?

NIG NOG nanog195 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 20:14:38 UTC 2012

He caught a glimpse of himself in Jen’s mirror and straightened up proudly. His gargantuan, smooth ballsack hung heavy between his legs to his knees, pushing his thighs apart due to its incredible size. His thirty inch long cock bobbed up and down as he straighened up, standing up fully erect despite its monumental dimensions. His slender frame was dwarfed by his mammoth package. Chris’s swollen cock was thicker than his arm, and looked to be almost as thick as his thigh.
Oh, yeah. That’s what a real man looks like. Nobody else has a cock half as nice as this one.
Chris continued to stroke himself as he turned to admire himself in the mirror, watching his gargantuan rod bob up and down hypnotically. Chris experimentally thrust his hips back and forth and was rewarded with the consuming sensation of forty five pounds of hot cock and balls bouncing and flopping between his legs.
Ohhh, that feels great! No wonder the girls can’t resist me. Look at all this meat. I’m surprised that Terry and Greg can keep their hands off this beautiful dick. James can’t keep his hands or mouth off my prick, and he hates gays. I must drive Greg crazy.
Chis watched his thick, stiff prick slowly bob as he pumped his hips again and again, letting his immense nutsack shift between his legs. Chris reveled in the feeling of his huge, heavy ballsack sliding over the skin of his thighs He reached down and cupped his immense, bloated balls. He slowly lifted them up, feeling their mass in his arms, and letting their upper curves lift his gargantuan slab of meat.
Oh, yeah. Nice and full. Tasha’s right. I do like to keep my balls nice and full.
Chris bobbed his nuts up and down, admiring himself in the mirror.
Why not? Bigger is better, right? Like Jen said, too big is best.
Chis was mesmerized by the sight of his gargantuan genitals, looking so oversized on his small frame.
Time to give this fantastic dick a little TLC.
Chris confidently leaned forward to grab a bottle of Astroglide from Jen’s bedside table.

“Aaaaargh!” Chris’s erection, longer than his reach, slammed into the table.
Oh, baby! Daddy’s sorry!
Chris wrapped his arms around his shaft and hugged it tightly, caressing it with his fingers as he winced. The motion brought his thick, warm shaft to his face as he did so, and without thinking, he leaned forward and kissed it several times.
I’m so sorry, gorgeous. I never want to hurt you.
Chris continued to kiss his fat salami, moving from quick pecks with closed lips to open-mouthed kisses.
Is my baby okay? Can I make it feel better?
Chris continued to plant sloppy, wet kisses all over his veiny, throbbing rod. His wet lips wandered over all the hot flesh he could reach. Finally, Chris opened his mouth wide and gave his glans a long, lingering lick.
Mmmmmm. Daddy will make it all better. Mmmmmmmmm-hmmmmm.
What am I doing?
Chris pulled his head back from his dick, with an unexpected reluctance.
I’m not gay. Why am I licking my own dick?
Chris sat down on the bed and looked at his own mammoth erection.
Only gay guys want to suck dick, right?
The urges from his huge, throbbing prick were too strong to resist completely. Chris squirted lube all over his right hand and rubbed his hands together, then grasped his thick, veiny shaft and began to stroke slowly.
That’s better. It’s not gay to love jerking off. All guys jerk off. I just love it more because my cock is so big and thick.
Chris stared at his monster dong with admiration.
So much bigger than anyone else
. He continued to stroke his shaft with delight, the huge amount of lube squelching as he spread it all over his dick.
I like it when Jen licks me. It feels soooo good. I like it when Kimber and Tasha lick me. They both do it so nice. I like it when the girls lick my cock.
Chris reached down and clenched his thick shaft at the base. He slid his hands up the length of his pole as he laid back on the bed. When he couldn’t reach any higher, he reversed direction and began to stroke downward towards his overstuffed balls.
I’m too big to even reach my cockhead this way. It’s so great to be too big
. Chris massaged his swollen, churning nuts.
It felt pretty good even when James sucked my dick. I wasn’t looking for a guy to suck me off, but that felt pretty good, too. He was crazy for it, just like the girls. Anybody would be crazy for this cock.
Chris started another slow, leisurely stroke up his cock, but this time he pulled his huge, thick prick close to his body, bringing his gigantic, broad cockhead close to his face.
This way I can stroke it all the way to the head.
His massive prick felt so heavy and hot on his torso.
I like having my cock sucked
. Chris’s gargantuan dick was now throbbing less than an inch away from his face.
I love having my cock sucked.
He began to stroke it steadily, faster and faster, keeping it held close to his body, and his face.
My cock loves to be sucked.
He crossed his legs in a loose lotus position, squeezing his massive ballsack with gentle pressure. Chris continued to stroke his thick salami, roaming his hands all over his sensitive shaft.
My cock needs to be sucked.
He brought the tip of his tongue out of his mouth and lightly licked his own cock head.
Ohhhhh, yeah!
The feeling was amazingly intense.
That feels incredible!
Chris continued to massage his veiny monster, trying to restrain himself from licking his dick again.
It’s not gay if you suck your own dick, is it?
He licked himself again, tentatively.
Fuck, that feels good! It’s not gay if you jerk yourself off, right?
Chris squeezed his legs together, increasing the pressure inside his swollen ballsack.
It’s gay if you beat off another guy, but it’s not gay to jerk off yourself.
Chris allowed himself a long, lingering lick, roaming from one side of his huge shaft to the other.
It’s totally not gay to suck your own cock, then.
Chris began to lick his own cock with increasing vigor. As his huge dick was almost six inches thicker than a two-liter bottle, he was unable to reach everywhere, but he was obviously making an effort.
Mmm. Feels so good
. As he continued to stroke his dick harder and faster, Chris began to slurp and kiss his own
cock head, planting wet, sucking kisses all over his cock head.
Such a good cock. So tasty and delicious.
Soon, Chris was arching his back, hugging his fat monster to his chest to let his frenzied tongue lick the very tip of his broad, red cock head.
I wish I could lick every inch, buddy, but I’m doing my best! You’re just soooo big.
Stretching, Chris devoured his cock head with his tongue, from the fat, sensitive rim to the very end of his cock slit. His tongue strained to reach everywhere, but Chris’s dick was just too massive for his mouth to be able to reach every spot.
I need some help licking this cock. The girls might be able to handle all of it, but I bet a few more girls could just about lick all of it at once.
The thought of a bevy of beautiful girls all determinedly slurping on his giant schlong turned Chris on even more.
Mmph.
Chris slurped his open mouth all over his cock head, eagerly tonguing himself into a frenzy.
Mmmmmph.
Chris rocked his legs back and forth, pumping his bloated, overfilled balls with sensation.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmph.
Chris lapped his tongue up and down his hypersensitized cock slit.
Oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum all over Jen’s bed!
Chris could feel a massive, unstoppable orgasm building deep in his balls. He did the only thing he could. He took a deep breath and planted his mouth firmly over his own, gigantic cock slit.
Uuuuuuuuuuungh!
Chris felt the flood of cum begin to geyser up from his balls, flooding inexorably up his thick, hot shaft. Automatically, his arms continued to stroke his colossal rod and his legs clenched to squeeze the most spunk out of his super-sized nuts. Before he even thought about it, a torrent of thick, hot jizz had erupted into his mouth.
Mmmph! There’s so much!
Chris struggled to gulp it all down, already feeling a second pulse of cum building up in his balls.
It tastes…good! Ughpf!
Chris guzzled down the second surge of jizz, and the third, but he could tell that his weighty nutsack had plenty more to come.
I’m not sure I can swallow all this. Its too much!
As a fourth, then fifth flood of semen bulged out his cheeks before being sucked down, Chris felt a familiar fullness building in his flat tummy.
I’m cumming so much I’m filling up my tummy! How much jizz have I swallowed? I’m getting full!
Involuntarily, Chris thought of the gorgeous little Persephone, seated on the table, stuffing him with doughnut after doughnut.
No, I’m not! If I can stuff myself with doughnuts I can stuff myself with cum. I can do this!
Chris tightened his grip on his gigantic rod and began to pump even more vigorously. He choked down enough spunk to let himself take a gasp of air, and began to suck desperately on his own cock.
Mmmmmm, yeah! Come on, baby, gimme all you got!
After a dozen huge pulses of cum had surged up his cock and into his eager mouth, Chris’s stomach was full and bulging. However, he carefully and deliberately squeezed his entire shaft, from root to tip, while sucking as hard as he could. Chris carefully drained every drop of cum he could out of his huge cock before releasing his liplock on his fat cockhead. He licked his lips to recover every ounce of spunk, then rubbed his hands over his full belly with satisfaction.
Aaaaah. Just a little bit and all of this will go right back to fattening up my balls. I could probably do this all ni…
“Can you start over? I forgot to grab my camera.” Chris glanced around the massive column of his still firm dick and saw Tasha and Kimber watching from the open door.
Kimber began to clap. “Oh, Chris, that was amazing! I think you swallowed even more than me or Jen! “

“What are you doing?!?” Chris heaved himself upright, his fat tree-trunk of a dick thudding onto the bed between his legs.
The girls just can’t keep themselves away from this cock, can they?
, he thought, smugly. He grabbed the edge of Jen’s bedspread and covered himself up carelessly, leaving a substantial amount of thick cock peeking out.
Damn, I’m sitting here and this monster is past my feet. I’m so fucking huge!
Chris smiled inwardly in delight.
“You said you were coming in here to make a phone call. It’s been a while. We came in to check on you,” said Tasha. Kimber nodded from slightly behind her. “Did you call in a quart of cum for delivery?” Tasha asked, suggestively.
Kimberly wrinkled her nose. “We were just worried about you, Chrissy-, I mean, Chris. You weren’t out working out with us, and we came back and you were really enjoying yourself, and it looked pretty amazing, and…”
“Oh, it looked amazing, all right. Un-be-lievable. It should be documented and reviewed.” Tasha leered at Chris.
“We missed you at our workout,” interjected Kimber, evidently trying to steer the conversation back to safer ground.
“Maybe you two could help me with a workout in here,” said Chris, slyly, as he tossed the covers back and exposed the full, massive slab of his gargantuan prick. He licked his lips in anticipation.
They won’t be able to resist it. I can barely resist it.
Kimber looked uncertainly at the colossal dick lying between his legs and pursed her lips tightly. “I don’t know, Chris,” she said, nervously. “I just had dinner. I don’t think I could take something like that on a full stomach.” She rubbed her smooth, flat tummy gently. “Anyway, aren’t you supposed to be waiting for Jen?”
“Oh, Jen would understand,” said Tasha, breezily. “Look, Chris, I wanna film you, not pound down another Big Gulp of jizz, not that your’s isn’t nice. Besides, if you keep trying to feed us like that, we’re both gonna be chubby in no time. A girl has to watch her diet.” Tasha brought her hands down her slender waist. “You, on the other hand, can gobble down all you want. It all just goes to fatten back up those big balls. So why don’t you let me get my camera, and you can start chowing down on the Chinese buffet again. Nobody will believe this, even though they will be able to watch it on the internet.” Tasha misunderstood Chris’s look of concern. “Don’t worry, I’ll still blur out your face. Not that anybody will be able to see it with that enormous cock head in the way.”
Chris was a little more plaintive this time, though the monster schlong bobbing up and down with every hand gesture spoiled the effect a bit. “You guys don’t have to swallow if you don’t want to.”
I guess it is a bit much to swallow each time. The girls can’t eat like me.
“I mean, you don’t even have to use your mouths really.”
I wanted both of them sucking on me. It’s not fair!
“You could just come over and help me out a few times.” Chris gestured at his immense, throbbing dick invitingly.
“No way, Cockzilla,” said Tasha, emphatically. “I don’t want to use the tripod, Tripod.” She giggled at her own joke. “I want to film that beast up close and from all angles. If I’m yanking you off while using the handheld, it will be all jittery. You might have a giant monster, but I’m not shooting ‘Cloverfield 2’. Kimber can jump in there and help you wrestle it into submission if she wants. That wouldn’t be as kinky as a vid of you giving yourself head, but anything featuring that big pole means instant web hits.”
“Tasha!”, exclaimed Kimber. “I don’t want to be in your internet sex videos! Besides,” she refocused her glare at Chris, “you promised Jen you would go without having sex until she got back.” Kimber realized she was wagging her finger at Chris’s huge member, and redirected it at his face. “I guess jerking off doesn’t count as having sex, but I’m pretty sure that you and me playing with your great big penis does.” She looked at his dick a little pensively. “I think jerking yourself off would be okay, though, especially since you’re so big. If Tasha and I just watched it wouldn’t be having sex.” Kimber shook her head, disrupting that chain of thought. “Who did you need to call, anyway?”

Chris exhaled, a little deflated.
But my cock is right here! Don’t you both want to grab it and stroke it and squeeze it and lick it all over?
He smoothed the covers back down on Jen’s bed. “I was gonna call Terry and apologize. Offer to pay for ingredients so he can get more growth cream made.”
“You haven’t called him yet?,” asked Tasha, sternly. “What are you waiting for? The sooner he gets more cream made, the sooner I get big boobs like Jen. You do like the big boobs, right?”
“Hey,” protested Kimber. “I wanna have big boobs too, remember. I don’t want to be the small-chested one.”
“Oh, suck it up. I’ve been the small-chested one since we moved in together. It’s about my turn to be the busty one.” She looked at Kimber inquiringly. “So, when you use the cream and get bigger breasts, will you be on my sex videos then? Or are you just going to waste them and keep your huge boobs hidden under a pink t-shirt?”
Kimber blushed. “I guess if I had really big boobs, nobody from high school choir would know it was me. You would still blur out my face, right?”
“Get your boobs big enough and nobody would even notice you had a face, Kimber.” Tasha mocked her lightly. “Wait a minute. Didn’t you go to a private Christian school?”
“Yeah, so?” Kimber asked.
“Should church choir members be watching online porn? Isn’t that against the rules or something?” huffed Tasha.
“Tasha, you’re not supposed to. That doesn’t mean you don’t. I’m not supposed to have oral sex with my own boyfriend, much less my roommate’s boyfriend. I’m not supposed to be standing here staring at his gigantic dick. I’m probably not supposed to rub some cream all over my boobs so I can get really stacked. Doesn’t mean I’m not gonna. Duh!” Kimber gave her roommate a stupid look, mocking her.
“So, why are you not dialing your roommate, Chris?” Tasha looked back at his naked body, his massive prick glossy with lubricant. “You’ve got two girls waiting to get huge boobs, and you haven’t even offered to buy the raw materials yet. Where are your priorities, kiddo?”
“I’m getting my phone.” Chris struggled to get up with his massive, though slightly softer, erection.
“Hey, I just said ‘big’. I didn’t say ‘huge’,” protested Kimber.
“You said ‘really big’. We both know that there’s no way you’re gonna be satisfied being smaller than Jen, and there’s no way I’m not gonna be bigger than Jen. So you’ve gotta get bigger than Jen too, and bigger than Jen is ‘huge’. It’s mathematical.” Tasha shrugged.
“What if I wanted to be the same size as Jen? She’s got nice breasts, and they are big, but they aren’t huge. What about that?,” countered Kimber.
“Fine with me, short stuff. But being the same size as Jen once I get big boobs from the cream means you are tied with her for smallest chest. If you don’t wanna be the small-chested one, you’re gonna have to be bigger than Jen. Of course, I don’t think she will want to be the smallest one either. Jen’s gotten pretty used to being the ‘busty girl’ around here.” Tasha rubbed her chin thoughtfully. “This could get tricky. You better get a lot of that cream, Chris.”
“You might want to calm down a bit, Tasha,” Kimber counseled. “He hasn’t even called his roommate yet. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, or,” Kimber giggled, “don’t measure your boobs before they grow.”
“What are you waiting on, Chris?”, demanded an exasperated Tasha, looking at Chris fumbling around naked in the center of the room.
“I’m trying to figure out how to pick up my phone without bumping my dick into the furniture, or smacking it into my face! This isn’t easy, you know,” said Chris, gesturing at his thick, thirty inch long cock.
“I know. It looks really hard,” said Tasha, before she and Kimber collapsed, laughing.