job screening question

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Jul 6 19:53:59 UTC 2012

--- don at bowenvale.co.nz wrote:
From: Don Gould <don at bowenvale.co.nz>

I have 25 years IT experience... I've applied for a few jobs in my
time...  I thought to myself "I'll have a crack with a few comments!!!"...

....then I read down the next 30 posts and decided that perhaps I didn't
really know enough about networking to really comment...

<snip>

But seriously guys, great thread with tons of really interesting stuff
and a bunch of history.

Sure as heck had me going to search engines to make sure I knew the
answers...  ;-)  And, yes, it was an interesting thread.

scott