job screening question

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Fri Jul 6 18:41:41 UTC 2012

My response would be "insufficient information provided for meaningful diagnosis".

The following could be issues:
... the user does not have a computer
... the computer is not turned on
... the keyboard is not plugged in
... the user is a quadraplegic and cannot use the mouse or keyboard
... the user is blind and cannot find the computer
... the user has a computer but is not connected to a network
... the monitor is not turned on
... the brightness is turned down too far on the monitor
... the user is dead

How does the user know that it cannot access the web site?

---
()  ascii ribbon campaign against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org