job screening question

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jul 5 22:00:27 CDT 2012

Agreed. I wouldn't know the answer to this nor do I care....

Not because it's not important and not because i couldn't figure it out, but because it's like asking me to implement the spec.. Now if you asked me about what a bgp marker or mp-nlri looks like I can answer that. Same goes for why ssm, and what multicast groups shouldn't be forwarded off-LAN. (And those that you might want to hack around with an application relay to other LANs).

- Jared