job screening question

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Thu Jul 5 17:28:40 UTC 2012

+1
I have people waive the "I'm Cisco Certified" flag in my face all the time.
Then proceed to ask me if we have a T1. To the point that it's no longer a
valuable achievement in my eyes.

I'm certified to perform CPR in the state of Florida... I should go apply
for a surgeon position at the local hospital.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations (855) FLSPEED  x106