IPv6 security tools released

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Thu Jul 5 14:18:24 UTC 2012

Folks,

A bunch of IPv6 security tools I produced these last couple of years
have been posted online at: <http://ipv6securitylab.org/ipv6toolbox.html>.

Not sure whether this was really intended, but since a number of folks
have already noted (off-list) that this "release" has been announced on
a number of pages and twitter accounts, I thought it would be better to
let you guys know about it (i.e., "the cat is out of the bag, already").

The tools compile & run on Linux and *BSD, and I'm planning to port them
to Mac OS too (if only I had such a box... sigh :-) ).

Any feedback will be welcome.

P.S.: The slideware at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/presentations/hip2012/fgont-hip2012-hacking-ipv6-networks-training.pdf>
might give you some hints regarding how to use some of the tools.

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont