FYI Netflix is down

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:35:06 UTC 2012

On Jul 3, 2012, at 9:11 AM, "Dan Golding" <dgolding at ragingwire.com> wrote:

> [...]

I totally got the point and the last bit of my post was just tongue in cheek.

As I stated in my original response it's very unrealistic to plan for every possible failure scenario given the constraints most businesses face when implementing BCP today. I doubt Amazon gave much thought to multiple site outages and clients not being able to dynamically redeploy their engines because of inaccessibility from ELB.