US DOJ victim letter

Mike mike-nanog at tiedyenetworks.com
Fri Jan 27 18:21:43 UTC 2012

On 01/27/2012 10:16 AM, Bryan Horstmann-Allen wrote:
> +------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> | On 2012-01-27 18:12:16, Carlos Alcantar wrote:
> |
> | Today it looks like we have received the letter from the DOJ which gives
> | us login information, for listing of ip's within our network that where
> | affected with date and time stamps.  Anyone else get these yet?

Yeah we got ours and after all this it's just a list of customer IP's
that have been detected as having altered dns settings.

Honestly, I could care less about customer virus infections. I am not
going to do anything with the information and am likely to ignore future
occurrences from the fbi if this is all they got.

Mike-