XBOX 720: possible digital download mass service.

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Fri Jan 27 09:49:23 CST 2012

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Anurag Bhatia wrote:

> Just curious to know at what bandwidth big ISP's like AT&T, Verizon,
> Level3, Cogent etc are operating? Are all at or above 40Gbps core bandwidth?

Probably a mix of 10G, 40G and 100G as appropriate.  By 2014, that might
tilt more heavily toward 40G and 100G.  From what I've seen, most peering
connections at public IXPs are one or more 10G links.  Private peering
connections could certainly be higher, if the providers at both ends feel
it makes good business sense.

jms